Click to download my resume:
- check my LINKEDIN
- view my ENGLISH RESUME
- view my CHINESE RESUME (Not Ready)
Dian Chen received the BE degree in IoT Engineering from ChongQing University in 2016 and now is a PhD student at the Institute of Computing Technology, Chinese Academy of Sciences.
- Welcome to my CSDN Personal Blog .
- Hope to connect with you on My Linkedin.
- Welcome communication and sharing projects on my Github pages.
Pairwise Causality Structure: Towards Nested Causality Mining on Financial Statements
Nested Relation Extraction with Iterative Neural Network
Dian Chen’s research interests focus on:
- Natural Language Processing & Understanding (NLP/NLU)
- Chinese Spelling Error Correction (CSC)
- Deep Learning & Pattern Learning
- Data Mining & Processing
- Natural Language Interface for Database (Text2SQL/NLIDB)
- This site for my personal interest.
- MLDM OnlineJudge for the programming assessment in the annual enrollment of my research group.
- AI-Fundamental for the AI-Fundamental course in UCAS.
- ping-luo for my superviser.